PrintRaspberry vegan cheesecakePrep Time15 minsCook Time30 minsTotal Time45 mins
This pie is really tasty and easy to digest. No heavy feeling after enjoying your treat. Instead of cheese you can use soaked cashews and the base is made out of dried fruits, seeds and pits. No flour or baking necessary and its packed with vitamins and minerals, no unhealthy sugars added.Course: DessertCuisine: FrenchServings: 8 portionsCalories: 200 kcalAuthor: Valérie PasIngredientsThe topping
- 300 g raspberries fresh or frozen
- 1 tbsp white flaxseeds or psylliumseeds
- 300 g cashews soaked at least 4h
- 2 tbsp agar agar
- 2 juice of lemon or lime
- 100 g coconutoil
- 75 g coconutblossomsugar or ahornsyrup
- a bit of water optional
- 20 soft pitted dates
- 1 handful cranberries
- 5 dried apricots in pieces
- 75 g almonds
- 75 g pecans or walnuts
- 50 g seeds and pits
- 50 g oats or more to taste
- 1 tube vanille-essence
- pinch himalayasalt
- 1 baking tin
- grated coconut
- Grind the flaxseed of psyllium and put it in a little bit of water to swell. This is thickener for the topping.
- Mix all ingredients for the base in a blender until it becomes a sticky mass. I like it when this nice crunch of a big chunk here and there, but you can of course mix to taste.
- Spread some grated coconut evenly in a spring cake tin and do the same with the thick fruit dough, so it becomes a firm base for your pie. Set aside in the fridge.
- Drain the cashews and add all the ingredients for the filling together and use a barmixer to make a smooth and creamy paste. If it seems to dry, you can add a little bit of water. Put the cream on top of your base and use a knife or spatula to make it straight. Put the cake in the freezer for a while.
- Now its time to blend the raspberries with the seeds and sweeten it with some rice syrup or coconut blossom sugar.
- After half an hour spread it on the filling and again set aside in the fridge. You could also keep it in the freezer as a frozen pie. In that case, take it out half an hour before serving, cut in to pieces and serve.
- Let’s enjoy!